Parents who wish to withdraw their children will need to give a minimum of a week’s notice in writing in the prescribed format.
The withdrawal form (available on the school website/admission office/admission booklet) should be filled only by the parent and submitted to the Admission office only. The receiving date at school of the duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as the date of withdrawal. No verbal/ telephonic/ e-mail intimation will be entertained.
The refund of fees or any component thereof shall be made as follows:
||Admission and Registration Fee
|Before 1st June
|1 June – 31 August
||60% of 1st term fee will be refunded
|1 Sep – 30 Nov
||25% of 1st term fee will be refunded
|1 Dec onwards
*Refund is dependent upon all school property being returned in acceptable condition and all fees paid.
• School Leaving certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues.
• In case of NRI students any amount, including security deposit will be refunded in INR only.
• The decision of the Principal in this respect is final.
A note on Security Deposit
• Security deposit is refundable without any interest, on demand, once the student finally leaves the school.
• Any dues from the student (owing to loss / damage of school property etc) will be adjusted from the security deposit.
• Security deposit is non transferable/ non adjustable to sibling’s account or any other student account.
• Security deposit will be refunded in 30 days from the day Transfer Certificate is issued by the school office.
Download Withdrawal Form